Making bread at home is one of the sweetest things you can do for your family. You also save yourself from the inconveniences of passing by the bakery store or dashing to the store or supermarket each time you need some bread. Having a bread maker machine in your kitchen is a sure way to enjoy fresh loaves anytime you want and save a lot of bucks in the long run.
Lekue is one of the reputable companies in the line of healthy cooking manufacturing. They understand that some people are reluctant to buy bread from the store because of some special dietary requirements or some prefer to take full control of what ingredients go into their bread. This company brings into the market one of the best bread maker machines at a budget price so that any bread lover can take advantage and start to enjoy freshly baked bread right in their kitchens.
Lekue Silicone Bread Maker – Brown Model
Lekue Silicone Bread Maker – Brown Model
Features at a Glance:
- Made from silicone material
- 0.6 Liters incapacity
- Measures 11.02 x 9.06 x 5.12 inches
- Easy recipes
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Lekue Silicone Bread Maker Description
Lekue Silicone Bread Maker or mold comes with a nice brown color that can complement some of your kitchen items very well. This bread mold is made from silicone and weighs 1 pound only. It has a capacity of 0.6 liters and measures 11.02 x 9.06 x 5.12 inches.
Its versatile design allows you to easily bake real homemade bread in a single container. The bread mold is shaped like a partially closed bowl so that it can allow the steam to circulate well inside, which makes the dough moist and prevents your bread from becoming too dry.
The Lekue Silicone Bread Maker has convenient side openings that let hot air circulate inside of it to give your bread a crusty and golden texture that everyone will love. To help you get started, this bread mold comes with some nice, easy-to-follow recipes to allow you to enjoy the taste and sweet traditional bread made right in your kitchen.
The bread mold is constructed with pure platinum silicone that allows it to with up against high temperatures of up to 428-degree F. It’s, therefore, good for not only microwave but also dishwasher safe, which means that cleaning it is a breeze.
What We Like About Lekue Silicone Bread Maker:
- Saves your time & Space – Lekue Silicone Bread Maker comes with a versatile design that allows you to bake delicious bread right in your kitchen in one container.
- Spongy dough – Another important advantage of this bread maker is its shape. The bread mold is shaped like a partially closed typical bowl. That allows steam to evenly circulate inside to make the dough moist and prevent the break from becoming dry. It means that the end product is soft and everyone will enjoy it.
- Cost-effective – This bread mold is made of silicone material, which means that it can withstand even high temperatures and last long. You can reuse it as multiple times as you want.
- Crusty texture – Its side openings allow the hot air to circulate inside of it, which gives the bread an appealing crusty color and golden texture – just like store-bought bread.
- Easy recipes – If you’re not good at cooking, you don’t have to worry. This bread mold comes with some nice recipes to get you started. These recipes will allow you to enjoy the aroma and taste of traditional homemade loaves of bread.
- Tough – Lekue Silicone Bread Maker is tough and resilient. It’s made from top-notch silicone material, which allows it to withstand high temperatures – as high as 428-degree F. That means it will prevent whatever is inside. It’s ideal for microwaves and to clean it, you can conveniently use your dishwasher machine.
What We Don’t Like in Lekue Silicone Bread Maker:
- Few recipes – The recipe booklet comes with 50 pages and only 3 are in English. It contains just 6 recipes, which are very few for an individual who’s keen to learn how to cook.
Bread is not only sweet but also an important food because it offers minerals, vitamins, and alimentary fiber, which is useful for the digestive tract. However, it’s good that we eat only high-quality bread and that’s where bread makers come in.
These machines allow us to make our bread right in our kitchens. That way, we have full control of what ingredients go into the bread. There are many types of bread makers; some are good while others aren’t. If you want a good but simple bread maker, then you choose a Lekue bread maker.
So, don’t buy bread from the stores anymore. Instead, make it at home and take care of your health by avoiding the preservatives found in store-bought bread. Health is important and we must avoid putting it at risk.
You won’t be sorry that you bought this bread maker. You’ll be able to eat homemade bread made with ingredients of your choosing. That’s money well spent.
Q1. How do I use my Lekue bread maker?
Lekue bread maker is very easy to use. With its bowl shape design, the air circulates well inside allows the dough to cook easily in the microwave into the bread that you desire.
Q2. What is a Lekue?
Lekue is a Spanish company that’s dedicated to offering food lovers the ability to make healthy meals at home. It delivers a set of innovative proposals in the Healthy Cooking line. With these products, families can come together and share exciting moments with well-cooked foods. The Lekue baking line transforms the daily routines into special family moments.
Q3. Can we bake bread in a silicone Mould?
The silicon bread loaf mold happens to be the best solution for baking cakes, loaves of bread, meatloaf, and even browning or baking quick loaves of bread, loaves, and pound cakes.
Q4. Where are Lekue products made?
Lekue products are manufactured in Spain and using platinum silicon. These products also include silicon medical tubing and baby bottle nipples